1517L 15" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued June 2014)
The 1517L zero-bezel touchmonitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged, “built for touch” industrial design. It delivers style and performance with a wide variety of features for a higher level of functionality. It is well suited for public venues where point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, shelf-level and countertop interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems are found.
The optional 3-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR), programmable to either HID or Keyboard Emulation, is easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution and eliminating the need for external brackets or attachments. The 1517L features two leading zero-bezel touch touchscreen technologies for a smooth, easy-clean surface: AccuTouch® five-wire resistive technology, the most widely used for retail applications and proven to survive splashing liquids, food and grease; IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave (SAW) Z pure-glass with zero-bezel, for the ultimate in optical quality for dry retail and hospitality applications.
The 1517L Touchmonitor is environmentally friendly, lightweight and uses less power with state-of-the-art LED backlights in the display panels.
- High performance, flexible and reliable
- Up to 1024 x 768 resolution at 60 Hz, 75 Hz
- Available with AccuTouch five-wire resistive technology with zero-bezel (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave technology for superior image quality (activated with finger or glove)
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in two versions: USB with keyboard emulation; USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1 and a choice of optional customer displays
- Sealed touchscreen
- USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources