1529L 15" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued May 2006)
The Elo 1529L touchmonitor expands the company's family of reliable, easily integrated, multifunction touch solutions. The retail-rugged 1529L includes options for a magnetic stripe reader (MSR), biometric fingerprint reader, and a choice of either a 2 x 20 vacuum fluorescent rear-facing customer display (VFD) or the first consumer-touchable 12.1" rear-facing customer display. The 1529L has been designed for touch from the ground up, with such features as spill-resistant sealing, a short or tall stable tilt base that is removable or reversible for wall mounting, connectivity incorporated within the monitor, and a choice of Elo touch technology as well as color.
- Higher brightness, better contrast, and wider viewing angle than most 15" LCDs
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt base
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus) or, for the ultimate in optics, IntelliTouch Surface-Wave Technology, CarrollTouch Infrared Technology, or Surface Capacitive.
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in two versions: USB with keyboard emulation; and USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1
- Optional rear-facing customer display available as either a 20x2 USB vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) or a 12.1" LCD monitor with or without touch.
- Optional biometric fingerprint recognition device
- USB hub or dual serial/USB interface available on certain configurations
- Choice of gray or beige finish,
- Choice of short, tall, or no monitor stand. No stand version also omits the logo.
- Single power supply for all optional devices
- Cables hidden from user's view
- Built-in speakers located in display head
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with extras including speaker volume, treble, bass, and balance
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Base removable, VESA mounting option
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Sealed touchscreen; CarrollTouch version features a seamless watertight seal due to its unique co-molded construction
- Diagnostic LEDs for touch and video
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Worldwide agency approvals
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates