1919LM 19" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued November 2015)
The fully featured 1919LM touchmonitor offers best-in-class optical performance mated to leading touch technologies -IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave, AccuTouch® five-wire resistive and projected capacitive -in addition to a combination USB and serial touch controller, DVI, VGA and built-in speakers. The monitor is available in white, touch and non-touch enabled versions.
The 1919LM is compliant with multiple safety and electrical certifications including EN 60950-1 and EN60601-1 for safety and EN 60950-1, EN55022, EN55024, and EN 60601-1 (3rd Edition) for EMC and the 1919LM meets RoHS compliance. As a result the 1919LM is an excellent fit for a wide variety of settings, including healthcare.
The Elo 1919LM touchmonitor is an effective solution for System Integrators, Value-Added Resellers and Software Developers to consider integrating into their healthcare applications such as nursing stations, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self check-in / registration or pointâ€“of-information installations, as well as non-medical applications that benefit from DVI-D input, speakers and a pristine image display.
- Economical and reliable
- Support input video up to 1680 x 1050 at 60Hz
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology for superior image quality (activated with finger or glove), or Projected Capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch technology in zero-bezel design
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR
- Sealed touchscreen
- Dual serial/USB touch interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources