B-Series 15" and 17" Touchcomputer (Discontinued June 2013)
The Elo B-Series Rev.A All-in-One touchcomputer platform simply provides in a compact design, more flexibility with a choice of configuration and connectivity options, more serviceability with easy access to key components, and more processing power. In addition, a wide array field-installable peripherals, spill-resistant sealing, and a selection of input/output port connection options make the B-Series Rev.A both versatile and powerful. It is designed with the future in mind, allowing easy field serviceability of all of the main components.
The flexibility, serviceability and performance of the B-Series Rev.A are rare in commercial All-in-One touchcomputers. In a stylish, compact design, the B-Series Rev.A provides three highly configurable, ruggedized touchcomputers, in two screen sizes – 15-inch and 17-inch, plus the choice of three industry-leading Elo touch technologies. The B-Series Rev.A touchcomputer family has been developed to meet the diverse needs of a wide variety of point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), and point-of-service venues, including retail and hospitality display units, customer loyalty systems, internet access sites, digital signage as well as bedside entertainment, home automation and control.
- Choice of high-performance processor configurations - Facilitates a wide range of business and computing options
- Full range of standard connectivity ports plus expansion ports to add functionality - One system can be tailored to meet virtually any application or business requirement
- Second hard drive option for expanded storage or RAID configuration - Enables extra storage capacity or disk mirroring (RAID) for data protection
- Customer-installable peripheral, memory and storage options - Easily upgrade as business needs grow; down-time is minimized with easy-to-install system upgrade options for complete compatibility in a harmonious design
- Supports industry standard low profile PCI-E (PCI Express) expansion cards - Outstanding configurability/customization options to meet all your connectivity needs
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up; stable stand and tiltable display with VESA mount for table-top, wall or pole mounting options - Stability to withstand the rigors of use in a public environment; mounting options to complement store layout and customer traffic
- 3 year warranty plus Elo quality and reliability - Satisfaction and peace of mind from nearly 40 years of experience built into all products
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources