C3 Rev.A Touchcomputer (Discontinued June 2013)
The Elo C-Series Rev.A All-in-One touchcomputer platform leverages the same quality, performance, configurations and design as our popular B-Series 15” and 17” POS touchcomputer systems. The C-Series Rev.A offers bigger, brighter displays in a wide-aspect ratio. This makes the C-Series Rev.A an excellent choice for retail point-of-information, countertop product demonstration or customer information systems. In addition, hospitality host and seating systems that depend on an accurate display of restaurant layouts can utilize the wide screen of the C-Series Rev.A and the additional screen space available to display their seating/floorspace.
The C-Series Rev.A touchcomputers bring flexibility with your choice of configuration and connectivity, serviceability with easy access to key components, and a choice in processing power. In addition, an array of field-installable peripherals, spill-resistant sealing, and a selection of input/output port connection options make the C-Series Rev.A both versatile and powerful. It is designed with your future in mind, allowing easy field serviceability of all of the main components.
The C-Series Rev.A is engineered for flexibility, with optional memory and storage configurations, as well as scalable computing power featuring two high-performance processor configurations: Cool and Quiet C2 Fan-less Intel Atom Dual-Core 1.66 GHz or Performance Ultra C3 Fan-cooled Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
The flexibility, serviceability and performance of the C-Series Rev.A are rare in commercial all-in-one touchcomputers. In a stylish, compact design, the C-Series Rev.A provides highly configurable, ruggedized touchcomputers, in two screen sizes: 19-inch and 22-inch, plus the choice of industry-leading Elo touch technologies. The C-Series Rev.A touchcomputer family has been developed to meet the demanding needs of a wide variety of hospitality and retail point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, point-of-presence, hospitality host station, kitchen systems, digital signage, customer loyalty, internet access sites, bedside entertainment and home automation and control.
Elo C-Series Rev.A touchcomputers are offered with your choice of the following operating systems (OS): Windows POSReady 2009, Windows 7 or no OS. Models with the IntelliTouch® Dual-touch product technology and Windows 7 support Windows 7 multi-touch functionality. Other touch product technologies with Windows 7 Operating System support single-finger gestures only.
- 19" 16:9 High Definition widescreen with high contrast LCD display - Provides a never before seen HD interactivity POI solution
- Single Image for POI 19" & 22" and POS 15" & 17" (B-Series) - Ease end point management and decrease Total Cost of Ownership (TCO); enable single image per location
- Full range of standard connectivity ports plus expansion ports to add functionality (serial, USB, HDMI and PCI-E optional I/O) - Allowing for easy integration to any legacy or new install environment
- Integrated peripherals with no external wiring - Easy installation, clean look, added security
- Choice of high-performance processor configurations - Facilitates a wide range of computing options, including low cost and high performance
- Supports industry standard low profile PCI-E (PCI Express) expansion cards - Outstanding configurability/customization options to meet all your connectivity needs
- Second hard drive option for expanded storage or RAID configuration - Enables extra storage capacity or disk mirroring (RAID) for data protection
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up; stable stand and tilt able display with VESA mount for table-top, wall or pole mounting options - Stability to withstand the rigors of use in a public environment; mounting options to complement store layout and customer traffic
- 3 year warranty plus Elo quality and reliability - Satisfaction and peace of mind from nearly 40 years of experience built into all products
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates