EloView Release Notes
Elo is releasing a minor update to the I-Series (10", 15" and 22”) products to add new features and address some performance concerns.
- Fixed an issue where the device was generating more than expected data traffic.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, upon data reset, a device with orientation sensor ignored the orientation set from the cloud and the orientation set on the gyro. Device now respects orientation set from the cloud. A later update will allow greater control on the orientation from the cloud portal with Portrait, Landscape and Auto options.
- Disabled the Lowi Server (an Android component used in SMS messages) which was causing a memory leak under certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, EloView control panel popped up on network events.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, EloView control panel popped up during app launch from USB Drive.
Method of Distribution
As always, with EloView, your devices will never prompt for an update or auto-update. Once the update is available, devices can be updated from the EloView Portal or at the device-level from the EloView Control Panel.
EloView Product Team